Monday, April 7, 2008

what did you do in weekend?


I wake up eleven o'clock in last saturday. Usually we got up the same time in holiday, because I thought that every weekend is good relexing day. Though I have thought it was a bad habit to be late, I kept it without changing habits.
Sometimes I regreted to waste a time with sleeping only. So I was going to promise my ownself about changing habit. I would keep to promise myself that I would always get up at seven o'clock every holiday. In any case, I spent a half day at the last saturday insignificantly. we had a lunch around twelve o'clock, and then we taken a work each other. My son and daughter arranged and cleaned their room, My wife washed a dishes, I swept the floor with cleaning machine. when finished our work it taken, our couple had a break time with drinking a cup of coffee and had a talk about shopping thing at Hanaro Mart. It were around ten kinds of things that we have to buy there.
We went to Hanaro Mart at 2pm and had a grocery shopping for 2 hours.

1 comment:

dongwankim said...

Hi! Mr Lee. I'm James.
Rest is the best investment for tomorrow.
Good luck!