
I consider that my family will have a travel for 3days on next weekend.
The next weekend will be pass throegh 3 day's holiday because next monday is the Buddha's Birthday as a legal holiday. My wife said "let's go travel and l will try a lodging house to reserve from May 10, to May 12, 2008." Though I thought this suggestion is no good idea in mind, I couldn't reject her plan because she insist on traveling event strongly.
I asked my daughter and son to go travel next weekend, whether it is good or not. They didn't interested in family's travel, but they told me that they shall go there. My son softly begged him to remain at home, but his proposal went down by my wife at once. and then we will go to travel next weekend. The place is Sanjeon's Lake in northern Gyeong- Ki-Do province. I hope my family's travel will have good menory to get.
Monday, May 5, 2008
My Family's travel next weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your travel successfull. I envy you. Have a wonderful weekend
Post a Comment