Sunday, June 22, 2008

there are many differant Between Seoul and ShokCho



Hi,
(Did you)Have a good time during the summer vacation? I have been just arrived at Shok-cho city in KangWon-Do with my friend. When I see seashore in the East sea, I feel that I have to write a latter(letter) to you about how( is) different both Seoul and Shok-cho. Both cities is located (in)the northern (side) of S.Koea(are). These cities have many famous places to visit. Therefore these famous places always are(are always) overcrowded with visitors who come from our country or foreign countries. But there are many different points(between) both cities. First of all, The population of Seoul is nearly fifty times the more many(more) than Shok-cho has it. Seoul has a river which is called "Han-kang" ; Han-Kang means 'big' river and flows through Seoul as it divided Seoul with both southern river section and northern river section. But Shok-cho hasn't a (does not have)river. Secondly, Seoul is composed(of) more complicated traffic system than Shok-cho. Seoul is capital city in Korea, but so isn't Shok-cho. Seoul always loud due to a much noise, but Shok-cho is very quiet and peaceful city where pure(innocent) peoples live in. In fact Shok-cho can't be compared with Seoul in several fields. Because Shok-cho only is a small city within KangWon-Do province which is located at(in) the seashore of East Sea.

No comments: