Hi, kim
I am glad that I write a latter to you. How long time have passed me after I leaved my office(How long have it passed after I leaved my office)
Yesterday I arrived at the Elephant Rock Beach. As you known(As you know), this Beach is a very famous(very famous). Look at the picture!
The melancholy sky seemed to fall down the snow at once. The wind is blowing strongly from north of the Baltic sea and it is pushing the sea water to the Rock in the near seashore. Then sea water is breaking as fragment into small pieces. If you will see the spectacular sighting only yourself here, you will feel that this beach is too quiet and lone(lonely).
The rough waves look like a lion roaring on the field in Africa plains. I feel my body is trembling with fear.
But I also love this mood such as I remain alone in the world. Sometimes, that let me give a something to be filled with inspiration.
June 4, 2008
Sincerely yours
I am glad that I write a latter to you. How long time have passed me after I leaved my office(How long have it passed after I leaved my office)
Yesterday I arrived at the Elephant Rock Beach. As you known(As you know), this Beach is a very famous(very famous). Look at the picture!
The melancholy sky seemed to fall down the snow at once. The wind is blowing strongly from north of the Baltic sea and it is pushing the sea water to the Rock in the near seashore. Then sea water is breaking as fragment into small pieces. If you will see the spectacular sighting only yourself here, you will feel that this beach is too quiet and lone(lonely).
The rough waves look like a lion roaring on the field in Africa plains. I feel my body is trembling with fear.
But I also love this mood such as I remain alone in the world. Sometimes, that let me give a something to be filled with inspiration.
June 4, 2008
Sincerely yours
Lee gye-hong

No comments:
Post a Comment